Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Party


Shawnee was bound and determined to have a party with her friends this year for HALLOWEEN. So we gave in and let her. Now that she is 12 years old this is what you do. So what better way to have a party and look after her is to have the party. That way I can always have an eye on what is going on. Not that Shawnee and her friends would get into any trouble but you can tell alot by what the girls go at party's. They had a blast! They played game after game. Some of the favorite's were MUMMY WRAP, WITCH'S BREW, CHARADES and FEELING THE UCKY THING'S like intestines, the brain, dead skin, eye balls and fingers. It grosses them out a little bit. After the mummy wrap game there was so much crepe paper on the floor that the girls had a hay day with it as you can tell. They were stuffing it everywhere. But aren't they CUTE! We had so much food. One girls went home with a sick stomach. With an hour and a half left in the party the girls put on a movie. They watched When a stranger calls. No blood or guts just scare you out of your pants. The girls loved it. From what I could tell they enjoyed the party and they all got along. I just hope that this doesn't happen every year. But they were a great bunch of girls I would love to have around.








2 comments:

Deb and Stan said...

Geez, Shawnie is beautiful! Looks like you had a blast!

Just me said...

Oh my gosh how fun! She is so beautiful! I can't believe she is 12! Does that mean we're middle aged? Yes, we so should do lunch! I am so excited to see everyone's blog!