Monday, October 20, 2008

FALL BREAK


So this past Wednesday I took the kids up to our cabin and spent a couple of days enjoying the most beautiful weather ever. The weather was perfect and the mountain side was full of gorgeous fall colors. The kids enjoyed the outdoors by fourwheeling and picking leaves off the ground. I found this
cute little old gas station with only
one gas pump that was run down. So I just had to stop and take a few pictures. Ty is standing in front of the gas pump with his cool hat that he loves. Cortlyn is in the back up againest this cool looking brick wall same with Hayden. But Shawnee
is standing in front of the gas station with her shadow I thought that was so cool looking so I got a pictures of all the kids and their shadows. After we were done with the photo shoot we headed back to the cabin and once again one more
photo shoot. I love this picture of the kids walking into the woods with the leaves all around them. They look like they really do love each other even though they don't on most days. What a fun fall weekend we had.

1 comment:

Deb and Stan said...

Geez, your kids are just so dang cute, I just want to steal 'em! Love you guys!