Tuesday, October 21, 2008

GIRLS WEEKEND


So the girls got a girls weekend with no kids or husbands. We had everyone there all but Heather who we missed. Maybe next time. So we headed around 4 o'clock Friday afternoon. We stopped at the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. It was delicious!!! I love the Cheesecake Factory. We ended with taking our dessert with us which of course was one of I swear fifty cheesecakes. SO GOOD!!! We headed up to Park City for the hotel we were going to stay for the weekend. We played games, talked and of course ate a little of our cheesecake. We headed to bed and yes talked some more. I think it was around 2 or 3 in the morning when we finally drifted off to sleep. We woke the next morning at 10 am and headed for the outlets. We were there until 6 pm that night when we were ready to go and get some dinner. We were going to go see a movie but no one knew anything about any of the movies that were playing so we headed back to the outlets. Yes I know what were we thinking. Well let me explain a little bit. Earlier in the day I bought a sweater and at dinner it was cold and Erionda didn't bring a jacket so I got my sweater that I bought out of my car so she could wear it. Well if you know Erionda she has a hard time finding jackets and sweaters that are long on her arms well this one was perfect so that is why we went back to the outlets. So she could get her one. We were there until they closed at 9 o'clock. Needless to say we were tired and our feet hurt. I don't think that I have ever shopped that long in my life. We talked and watched a movie that night in the room and once again it was a late night and get up early morning. We are all exhausted from the weekend and need another one to make up for all the lost sleep. We had a blast and enjoyed every ones company. We really did miss you Heather.

No comments: