Tuesday, October 21, 2008

CORNBELLY'S @ THANKSGIVING POINT


Oh my! The kids had a blast at Cornbelly's on Monday. All the cousins came and had a great time together. As you can see from the pictures we had a hard time pulling them away from what they were doing to go find the next adventure to play on. We sent Ty and Luke down the slide to see who would make it down first and as you can tell Ty was the winner he was a little more aerodynamic then Luke. Luke actually stopped himself on the slide it was so funny. I am pretty sure that Ammon will be picking corn out of his underwear for the next couple of days.

Noah and Hayden went on the train ride together. Ethan wanting to be a farmer when he grows up and Cortlyn wants to milk a cow. She was there for probably 20 minutes milking the cow. She loved it. Its the dumbest things that draw your kids in. I think that we did about everything there at least twice. All expect for the corn maze. The kids weren't to keen on that. But what a way to spend a day with your kids. The weather was perfect and there was no fighting. What more could we
ask for. Good times had by all.

1 comment:

Just me said...

Hi Leslie! So I am a little sad I wasn't invited on your girls weekend. J/K. I am so excited you have a blog! I do too! scottnmely.blogspot.com. Hope you guys are doing well! Melyssa and family