Ok so these Bon Bons are sooooooooo Good!!! They had this recipe on Good Things Utah. So I thought that I would try them and see. Oh my my my they were so good that I couldn't stop at just one or two or.......... They are so easy to make. All you do is make a dark chocolate cake from the box. I used a chocolate fudge cake. Cook it to the directions on the box. Let it cool and crumble into a bowl and mix in a thing of chocolate fudge frosting out of the can and stir well. Make into balls. I used a cookie scoop because this is a little messy. Put on a cookie sheet with wax paper and put in the freezer for an hour then rolled the bon bon in powdered sugar, sprinkles or cocoa powder with a little cinnamon in and you are done. Eat and be merry. I promise you won't stop at just one.
Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!! At the end, choose 10 people (or more) to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
IN YOUR SENIOR YEAR DID YOU...
1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes I sure did
2. Did you marry someone from your high school? Yes and I am so glad I did
3. Did you car pool to school? No I was lucky enough to ride the BUS, but there were times that I did drive and I took my brother Aaron along for the ride
4. What kind of car did you have? A gray astro van and a red ford probe
5. What kind of car do you have now? A 2007 White Chevy Suburban
6 Its Friday night...where are you now? Out to dinner and a movie with my hubby Brad
7. It is Friday night...where were you then? Out on a date with Brad or going to a concert
8. What kind of job did you have in high school? Lets see pretty much babysitting but I did have a job the summer before my senior year and I worked for Nissan the car dealership. Yes I washed the cars.
9. What kind of job do you do now? I am a stay at home mom, I also substitute teach for the schools, and help Brad run the carpet store that we own.
10. Were you a party animal? not really
11. Were you considered a flirt? Maybe sometimes
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? no way was I in band, they didn't have orchestra and yes I was a choir accompanist
13. Were you a nerd? not really
14. Did you get suspended or expelled? No never
15. Can you sing the fight song? NO I can't ever remember how the song goes let alone the tune
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? Mrs. White, and Mrs. Harris
17. Where did you sit during lunch? In the hallways by the lockers with all of my friends.
18. What was your school's full name? Lehi High School
19. When did you graduate? 1994
20. What was your school mascot? A Pioneer
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Yes and no
22. Did you have fun at Prom? Yes I did
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to prom with? I hope so since we live together
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? not sure
25. Do you still talk to people from school? Yes
26. School Colors? Purple and White
27. What celebrities came from your high school? Nick Packerd for running a kid over and going to jail, Torrie Copher for being on the news for I can't remember but it was bad
I tag: 1. Tanya 2. Robin 3. Denna 4. Keri 5.Tamie 6. Deb 7.Teisha 8.Melyssa 9. Caysi 10.anyone that reads this
Here are the rules: 1. Post rules on blog. 2. Answer the six 8 items. 3. Tag 8 people.
8 Favorite TV Shows 1. Grey's Anatomy 2. CSI NY 3. Real housewives of Orange county, NY and Atlanta 4. Good Things Utah 5. Top Chef 6. American Idol 7. Discovery Channel 8. Hell's Kitchen
8 Things I did yesterday 1. Cleaned the house 2. Did laundry 3. Balanced the check book 4. Made dinner 5. Went to parent teacher conference's 6. Dropped Cortlyn at dance 7. Went to Roberts for a class 8. Went tanning
8 Things I look forward to 1. Trip to Cancun 2. warm weather 3. getting back in the creative mode to scrapbook 4. Trip to Australia 5. A clean house 6. trips to the cabin 7. going out with Brad 8. seeing my mom again
8 Favorite restaurants 1. The Pizza Factory 2. Chili's 3. Outback 4. Tepenyaki 5. Los Hermanos 6. Red Lobster 7. Tsunami 8. MacCool's
8 Things I wish for 1. Health and happiness of my family 2. to be out of debt 3. MONEY!!!! 4. to have no more heartache for anyone in the world 5. to snap my fingers and my house magically be clean 6. to just look at my kids and them know what I want from them 7. to have a maid that just does the laundry 8. to have STRESS disappear
8 People I tagged 1. Deb 2. Keri 3. Kelsey 4. Rylie 5. Melyssa 6. Tami 7. Teisha 8.Anyone else who reads my blog
Tuesday night February 3rd. The young men and young women went to the temple open house for our combined activity. Now that I am in the young women's I choose to drive. We had about 75 people total in our group that ended up going that is including the adults. We got to the parking lot that we were assigned to and parked. We went inside to see a short movie about the temple and what some of the rooms looked like and their purpose. We then loaded onto a bus that took us up to the temple. We got off and walked into the temple. What a feeling of warmth and love when you entered His house. We first saw the baptismal font. Which was amazing. We traveled then into the dressing rooms, brides dressing room and then into the ordinance rooms. They had beautiful hand painted walls in the ordinance rooms. Then to the best part was the Celestial room. Words can not describe the beauty that captures the feeling in this room. The chandeliar alone was breath taking. The way that the light shines off of the chandeliar sparkled like little diamonds of all colors. The windows that lined the room, the wood work, the furniture. It was all so amazing and peaceful. Our last stop was in the sealing room which always brings good thoughts to me. But this room was just as beautiful as the celestial room. All the kids were looking in the mirrors. They thought that was the best part of the temple. After our tour we walked out and we found ourselves in a church gym. But it did not look like a gym it was decorated with pictures of Christ and all the temples and a map to show you where they all were. Plus they even had refreshments. We loaded back on the bus and headed home. I was glad to have been able to go. I was also glad that Shawnee was able to walk through and see a beautiful piece of work that our Heavenly Father has created for us to enjoy and get His work done. We are so grateful to have so many beautiful pieces of Heaven right here so close. You can still get tickets to go through if you would like. Go to lds.org and click on Draper temple and get your tickets. The open house runs through March 15th and the best part is it is for all ages. It is not very often we get to have a wonderful chance to go and take our family through and feel of our Saviors love as we walk the halls that He will.
While I was making lunch today. I turned around and found Ty getting the bowls out of the cupboard, turning them over and pounding on them. I ask him what he is doing and he says Drums. So I had to get the camera out. While I was taking the picture he is pounding on the drums and singing Twinkle, Twinkle little star. This kid has got the BEAT!!! I have a feeling that he is going to play the drums sometime in his life. Maybe he will be the first to sing a solo and play the drums at the same time and actually make it. Have fun beating a tune Monkey.