Friday, February 6, 2009

I've been tagged

I've been tagged.

Here are the rules:
1. Post rules on blog.
2. Answer the six 8 items.
3. Tag 8 people.

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. CSI NY
3. Real housewives of Orange county, NY and Atlanta
4. Good Things Utah
5. Top Chef
6. American Idol
7. Discovery Channel
8. Hell's Kitchen

8 Things I did yesterday
1. Cleaned the house
2. Did laundry
3. Balanced the check book
4. Made dinner
5. Went to parent teacher conference's
6. Dropped Cortlyn at dance
7. Went to Roberts for a class
8. Went tanning

8 Things I look forward to
1. Trip to Cancun
2. warm weather
3. getting back in the creative mode to scrapbook
4. Trip to Australia
5. A clean house
6. trips to the cabin
7. going out with Brad
8. seeing my mom again


8 Favorite restaurants
1. The Pizza Factory
2. Chili's
3. Outback
4. Tepenyaki
5. Los Hermanos
6. Red Lobster
7. Tsunami
8. MacCool's

8 Things I wish for
1. Health and happiness of my family
2. to be out of debt
3. MONEY!!!!
4. to have no more heartache for anyone in the world
5. to snap my fingers and my house magically be clean
6. to just look at my kids and them know what I want from them
7. to have a maid that just does the laundry
8. to have STRESS disappear

8 People I tagged
1. Deb
2. Keri
3. Kelsey
4. Rylie
5. Melyssa
6. Tami
7. Teisha
8.Anyone else who reads my blog

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Yeah!A new tag! :) I didn't know that you go tanning....here I thought you just had naturally darker skin. :)I wish I could go, but all I do is burn so I'm stuck with either white or red.