Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Dark Chocolate Bon Bons

Ok so these Bon Bons are sooooooooo Good!!! They had this recipe on Good Things Utah. So I thought that I would try them and see. Oh my my my they were so good that I couldn't stop at just one or two or.......... They are so easy to make. All you do is make a dark chocolate cake from the box. I used a chocolate fudge cake. Cook it to the directions on the box. Let it cool and crumble into a bowl and mix in a thing of chocolate fudge frosting out of the can and stir well. Make into balls. I used a cookie scoop because this is a little messy. Put on a cookie sheet with wax paper and put in the freezer for an hour then rolled the bon bon in powdered sugar, sprinkles or cocoa powder with a little cinnamon in and you are done. Eat and be merry. I promise you won't stop at just one.

5 comments:

Deb and Stan said...

UH....Yeah!

Thanks for the bon bons! They were yummy!

Jenny said...

Oh...that sounds very yummy! :)

Robin said...

I saw that recipe,and want to try it, but haven't had time since. Since I read your post, I thinking twice about making them. I'd hate to gain back the weight I've lost with one dessert! Maybe for an event that I have to take a treat to.

Just me said...

Oh! I am so going to try this recipe! Sounds so good. Thanks for sharing.

deena said...

That sounds easy! They look wonderful. I guess I have to agree with Robin. Save it for a time when I HAVE to share it!! Yum!