Monday, February 16, 2009

HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY

Happy 13th Birthday Shawnee!!!
Finally a TEENager. You have been waiting
a long time to become a teenager. Is it all
you dreamed about? I know that
I am getting old cause I have
you to constantly remind me of how old I really am.
You tell me that I am this old and that
we are 20 years apart. So now everyone knows
how old I really am. So yes I am getting old. But I am
so glad to be getting old so that I can see you grow up
and become what ever you want to become.
A singer, a writer and artist what ever you
would like I will always be by your side.
Cheering you on!!!
Have the best Birthday ever!!!

4 comments:

deena said...

Wow! 13! Happy Birthday Shawnee!

Deb and Stan said...

NO FREAKIN' WAY! Little teeny Shawnee with the pink cast that I used to rock-a-bye? Little teeny Shawnee that used to climb to the very top of the bookcase every time she was at my house to get the book on the top shelf, cuz it was her "favorite"?

You are so incredibly beautiful! Hope you had a great day! Love you!

Jenny said...

I cannot believe that little Shawnee is 13!! Where has the time gone?

Tanya said...

Wow I can't believe that she is 13! Happy Birthday Shawnie (a little late)!