Thursday, February 12, 2009

Good times tag

Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!! At the end, choose 10 people (or more) to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

IN YOUR SENIOR YEAR DID YOU...

1. Did you date someone from your school?
Yes I sure did

2. Did you marry someone from your high school?
Yes and I am so glad I did

3. Did you car pool to school?
No I was lucky enough to ride the BUS, but there were times that I did drive and I took my brother Aaron along for the ride

4. What kind of car did you have?
A gray astro van and a red ford probe

5. What kind of car do you have now?
A 2007 White Chevy Suburban

6 Its Friday night...where are you now?
Out to dinner and a movie with my hubby Brad

7. It is Friday night...where were you then?
Out on a date with Brad or going to a concert

8. What kind of job did you have in high school?
Lets see pretty much babysitting but I did have a job the summer before my senior year and I worked for Nissan the car dealership. Yes I washed the cars.

9. What kind of job do you do now?
I am a stay at home mom, I also substitute teach for the schools, and help Brad run the carpet store that we own.

10. Were you a party animal?
not really

11. Were you considered a flirt?
Maybe sometimes

12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
no way was I in band, they didn't have orchestra and yes I was a choir accompanist

13. Were you a nerd?
not really

14. Did you get suspended or expelled?
No never

15. Can you sing the fight song?
NO I can't ever remember how the song goes let alone the tune

16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)?
Mrs. White, and Mrs. Harris

17. Where did you sit during lunch?
In the hallways by the lockers with all of my friends.

18. What was your school's full name?
Lehi High School

19. When did you graduate?
1994

20. What was your school mascot?
A Pioneer

21. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Yes and no

22. Did you have fun at Prom?
Yes I did

23. Do you still talk to the person you went to prom with?
I hope so since we live together

24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion?
not sure

25. Do you still talk to people from school?
Yes

26. School Colors?
Purple and White

27. What celebrities came from your high school?
Nick Packerd for running a kid over and going to jail, Torrie Copher for being on the news for I can't remember but it was bad

I tag: 1. Tanya 2. Robin 3. Denna 4. Keri 5.Tamie 6. Deb 7.Teisha 8.Melyssa 9. Caysi 10.anyone that reads this

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I didn't know that you went with Brad to prom!! I think it's so sweet that you married your high school sweetheart. :)