Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Noooo, your not small for your age.

Today I took Ty for his two year Dr. appointment. He only weights in at a whooping 23.8 pounds. Height is 32.5 inches tall. He is in the 5 percentile for his age. But we are not worried cause this is how he has been since he was born. Yes I know that he is still wearing his 18 month clothes. His little legs would drowned in a 24 month or a 2T. So needless to say we are getting our money's worth with this kid, at least on his clothes. He is the cutest kid. In every
picture he always has a smile on his face. He is a very active child. He is running around the house 24/7. He is a good little eater, he likes everything you give him. Wow a kid that likes fruit and veggies and will ask for more. What more can I ask for in a kid. We wouldn't trade him in for anything. He is going to be a singer and a dancer. He know all the songs off of the kids ipods and will sing when he hears it on the radio. Now for his dancing this kid has rhythm!!! He makes us laugh every time he starts to dance. I expect him to be the shortest kid in his class and that is just fine by me. He brings a special mood into our house. With out him it would be pretty boring around here!!!!

4 comments:

Preston and Keri said...

ummm, my little Brylee weighs more then him at 24lbs. She is already wearing 18-24months and even some
2t.
He is such a doll!

Thebatemans said...

I am so glad you found our blog. It is good to see pictures of you and your cute family. I can't believe how big your kids are, they are so cute. keep in touch, we would love to get together.

Tanya said...

He is adoreable. Love the smile. We will need to catch up sometime, I'm sure alot has gone on.

Jenny said...

He is so cute! :) I just love his little smile!!