Monday, January 4, 2010

I AM a SLACKER!!!!


I know what you are all thinking where have you been? Well let me explain. I have been down for the last 5 weeks. I have a herniated disk in my back. NOT GOOD!!! Just let me say not the best way to start off the holidays. I couldn't sit, stand or lay down. Very painful. My sweet hubby did all the shopping this year and we had a little help from a sweet little elf named Kylie who came to the rescue. Not sure what I would have done with out Brad and my kids. They have done everything for me. It has been really nice not to have to worry about anything but it put a little extra stress on Brad. Love ya honey. So we had a couple of parties, a dance recital, a birthday party, and a trip to the cabin with the cousins. We had a great Christmas the kids got what they wanted. They loved seeing their cousins from California and meeting their new cousin TY. He is the cutest thing ever. Tyrell turned 3. Wow where has the time gone. Kenzie decided to crawl over the holidays and the older three are just loving that they didn't have school in like forever. I was surprised they were all up and going this morning. No buses missed here. We had a rough 2009 and hope that 2010 will be a little kinder to us and everyone else. I am grateful for a wonderful husband who is always there by my side when ever I need him. He is a wonderful father as well. He loves his children. He has the kindest heart and is willing to give the shirt off his back to a total stranger. I love that about him. I am grateful for my kids who have been so patient with me this last month. My family and friends who were there every time I called or needed a little help. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and remembered that Our Savior is always there for you. That is one of my goals for this year to look to Him more often. I hope I can live up to that goal. We will have to wait and see.

3 comments:

Robin said...

Ugh, sorry to hear about your back. I hope you feel better soon.

Preston and Keri said...

Sorry to hear about your back! Preston's had that before and it is NOT fun at all!
Let us know if there is ANYTHING we can do for you!
I think I will use your goal to be one of mine! I definitely need to do that more often!

P.S I LOVE Shawnee's hair!! It is SO cute!!!

Rylie said...

What an adorable family! I love the pjs! I am sorry to hear about your back, how awful!I hope that it gets better really soon!