Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ty and Kenzie's check-ups

Kenzie at her 9 month check-up weights in at 18.9 lbs and is 28 inches long. She is in the 75% for her height and 50% in her weight. I am afraid that Kenzie is going to pass Ty up right her shortly. He just doesn't have the growth hormones that Kenzie does. She also got her shots and she cried for 5 seconds and then was done.

So I took Ty for his 3 year check-up. That sure was a fun time let me tell you. Ty weights in at a whopping 28 lbs and is 35 inches tall. He is in the 5-10% in height and weight. Poor guy. He makes it up in his huge smile. Ty got his shots and he cried the whole time he had his and while Kenzie was getting hers. He cried all the way home too. Poor kid. I think he is going to have a couple of little issues. Sorry for the pun. Didn't mean it like that. We sure do love these kids. They bring such a joy to our lives.

1 comment:

Brooklyn said...

So cute...they sure are growing up fast! I love the hair! Riley was in and still is in the low percentages, but I realized today when she was in gymnastics, boy is that small stature going to come in handy!