Wednesday, December 2, 2009

THANKFUL Updates

It has been a long time. I have been very busy this last month. Alot has been going on. I am pretty much a full time working mom. I am running our flooring store. That is always fun. NOT! My back went out. Yes I inherited my dads back. THANKS DAD! Yes I have a bulging and a herniated disk. I can't walk or sit. It has been a fun week. I am getting better thanks to some nice drugs and therapy everyday. We had a great Thanksgiving. Made the apple pie just so Brad could have the extra crust with lots of sugar and cinnamon on it. We had Thanksgiving at Brads mom and dads, but I took the kids to my dads for awhile to visit. Since my back was bad the kids had to put up the Christmas tree and decorate it. Shawnee decorated the 12 foot tree. She hates heights. She did an awesome job. Ty and Cortlyn decorated the living room tree and I didn't move any decorations. It has a bunch of blue balls in one area and snowflakes in one spot with the icicles draping the bottom of the tree. I will get pictures soon. They were so proud of their tree. Hayden is getting ready to do his economics class in school. They had to make a product and sell it at the school Christmas store. They have to go in front of the board of reviews and get approved. Hayden with help from his grandpa Bert they made wood tops. They turned out so cute. He was so proud of them. I hope he does well on selling them. Shawnee is singing at a couple of events this year for Christmas. One is at the Interfaith event this Friday. She is still dancing for the school and loving it. Cortlyn is playing the violin and is singing her little heart out. She will be dancing at the Festival of Trees this year. Ty is still a little tornado. He goes and goes and goes. He is potty trained and has had no accidents. He will be three in a couple of weeks. Where has the time gone. Kenzie is 7 months. She is sitting up and has no interest in crawling she is going to walk before I think, she would rather stand. I love my family so much. I am so thankful for my husband and kids they have helped me out this week. They have really stepped up to the plate. For my families health we haven't been hit to hard (fingers crossed). For the jobs that we both have. We may not have it all together but together we have it all. I hope that everyone is enjoying the holidays. I love the lights that are up on the houses and the music that you can listen to and feel that spirit of Christmas. Now just bring on the snow!!!!

1 comment:

Brooklyn said...

Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family! I hope you get to feeling better.