Tuesday, November 25, 2008

*** TWILIGHT ***

I finally got to go and see the movie with Shawnee and my mother in law, Taunya and sister in laws Shelli and Teisha. Missed you Amanda. I was a little nervous going into it, because it was a book I loved and you have this picture in your head of what the characters are going to look like. But I would have to say that they did a great job on the characters. I was not liking Edward at the beginning but he grew on me. Jacob is pretty cute too. I loved the movie. I am going to go see it again with friends. I left the theatre wanting the movie for New moon to come out now. I can't wait for the next one to come out. Can I just tell you I loved this movie again!!!! If you haven't seen it or read the books you need to. You are missing out.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I totally agree! I am ready for the next movie! :)