Monday, September 15, 2008

Sweet 6th Birthday!!



Happy Birthday my sweet girl! Today you turn six years old. You and your cousin Kate share the same birthday. That is something special. I hope you have the best birthday ever. Here are six things why I love you so much.
  • You have the cutest and biggest smile ex specially since you lost your two front teeth.
  • You have a great love for everyone. You always want to please everyone and be their friend.
  • You are fun and sassy with alot of drama behind it.
  • You play the violin with such finesse that I can't wait until you have played for awhile. You will be amazing.
  • You can sing and dance to any song that comes on the radio.
  • Last but not least you are the best and most beautiful girl I have every had the chance to watch grow up.Besides your sister of course. You have a lot of spunk. I love you with all my heart.

No comments: