Wednesday, September 10, 2008

{BIRTHDAY SHOUT OUT}

HAPPY 11th BIRTHDAY HAYDEN!!!Eleven things that I love about you.
  1. You are one of a kind
  2. You try to always make people happy
  3. You have a fun and loving personality
  4. You love to play tackle football which by the way you are good at
  5. You have a great smile that warms my heart everytime
  6. You help around the house with little complaint
  7. You have a great big heart that wants to help everyone
  8. You love to be any where your Dad is
  9. You pick up on things very quickly (like bow hunting and guitar)
  10. You love to be outdoors fourwheeling, hunting, camping and being with your family and friends
  11. And last but not least I love you because you are my son! I love you very much and hope that you have the best birthday ever!!!

No comments: