Monday, August 18, 2008

Hair cut


Oh my gosh! We cut Ty's hair. He went from an Afro to almost no hair at all. It was getting to the point that if it was not in the braids we didn't do his hair. He hated it when you would comb it and it was always in snarls. Not worth the trouble. So yesterday afternoon I mentioned to Brad that his hair was out of control and I think we should cut it of. It was getting to hard to do and he was crying every time you tried to do it. He said then lets cut it. Of course Ty cried while I was doing it cause in order to shave his hair you had to cut it like you were shaving a sheep in layers. The clippers would get stuck or pull his hair. I felt so bad but once you start you can't stop. But I am not sure if I like it or not, it is still growing on me. But I really like his hair long. Maybe now we won't get the "oh what a cute girl" comment any more. He looks alot older with his hair short.

No comments: