Monday, August 18, 2008

7th grader

Wow can you believe this beautiful young lady! Yes this is her first day as a 7th grader at Willowcreek Junior High. Isn't she adorable. She has definetly grown up. She was a little nervous today. All the 7th graders went to school without the 8th and 9th graders, which I think helped calm some nerves. She was so afraid that someone would shove her in a locker. Fortunatly for her the lockers are to small to be shoved in. I had a moment where I thought to myself that she is not old enough to be going to junior high. Which means that I am getting old! I was a little scared for her as well. Hoping that she found all her classes and started to make some new friends. She did find all her classes but the friends from last year were not up to speed with her liking. Which I think is fine I would rather have her find new friends then hang out with ones that don't really respect themselves or anyone else. She has the personality to make friends easily. She will do great! So go and reach for the stars this year Shawnee and remember who you are!

No comments: