Monday, August 25, 2008

Bittersweet Day!

Well the first day of school. Well not for Hayden at least. He started last week. He is in the 5th grade this year. His teacher is Mrs. Warner. He is starting in a brand new school this year. Hidden Hollow Elementary. It is a 2 story. The kindergarten through 3rd grade are on the bottom level with 4th through 6th on the top level. So of course Hayden is on the top level. He loves it. He has two of his friends in his class this year as well . Jared Heer and Ethan I can't remember his last name. But he is really excited to have then in his class.

Now to talk about Cortlyn this is her first day of KINDERGARTEN. Wow I can't believe it is time for her to be that big and go to school. I asked her this morning if she wanted me to walk her to the bus stop and then meet her at school to help her find her teacher and everything and she told me NO! She said that I can walk her to the bus stop tomorrow. So she agreed to let me walk her today but not tomorrow. So I walked her to the bus stop and said my goodbyes. She was so grown up getting on the bus. She was really excited to go to school. Her teacher this year is Miss Palkki. She is a young teacher but I think that she will be a great teacher and Cortlyn will have a great school year.

No comments: