Tuesday, March 22, 2011

St. Patrick's Day

Lucky the Leprechaun came to visit us again this year. He left a bag of Skittles for each of the kids and a saying that read. Have a Rainbow of Fun today. Love Lucky:) I made these sugar cookies for the kids. I left them on the counter and took Shawnee to a Dr appointment and when I got home the cookies were all gone. I asked Hayden and Cortlyn if they had ate the cookies and they said no but here is a note from Lucky. It read I have a treasure for you here is the first clue. Where do you rest your head? Where do you do your homework? Where do you keep the ice cream? Where do you watch movies? And the last clue was What room do you not go in very often? They found the treasure at the end Lucky's treasure was my cookies. He had taken them and hide them from us. That sneaky little Leprechaun. The kids were so excited for Lucky to visit us again. Ty kept saying that he saw him and kept going around the house to see if he had left anything else. Happy St. Patrick's Day.

No comments: