Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy Birthday

It was my Birthday. I told Ty that he could help me make my cake. So we rolled out the fondant and Ty and Kenzie had a blast cutting out the shapes and putting them on the cake. I think that it turned out AWESOME!!! They did a great job. They might have pushed a little too hard in some places but that didn't affect how good it tasted.
You are all wondering just how old I am, will I turned 35 this year. I don't feel any older. So that is a good thing I think. It was a normal day. Clean house, make a cake, go to lunch with Brad, Ty and Kenzie. Make dinner with Cortlyn's help. Go to two dance meetings for Shawnee. Come home, open presents, eat cake and ice cream and have dinner. Pretty eventful day? Pretty normal for me really. CRAZY, CRAZY, CRAZY. Loved all the Birthday wishes, and gifts from everyone. Thank you.

1 comment:

Rylie said...

What an adorable cake!! It looks yummy! Happy Birthday! BTW you look fantastic! I LOVE your hair!