Monday, August 17, 2009

Jacksonhole vacation 2009



We had so much fun this year in Jacksonhole running the river. We had all the family this year plus Mitch, Terrie and Jacob. Brent and Bonnie and their grandson Noah, and some friends of Aaron's. No one was hurt. Shawnee got pink eye the second day we were there. Deven ,my dad, Shawnee, Hayden and both of their friends went on the river when the temp was only 46 degrees and raining. Needless to say they were so cold when they got off that they couldn't walk up to the truck. Poor kids but that didn't damper anything the kids went everytime after that. I got a nice bruise on the back of my thigh from falling out at Kahuna. We went to Jenny's Lake and hiked. It was a beautiful day we made it just in time to get on the boat and head back to the cars when it started to pour pain. On Wednesday we watched falling and shooting stars. It was amazing. We could have watched it all night but we had to drive home the next day.

2 comments:

Preston and Keri said...

Looks like SO much fun! I've never been but Preston almost died when he was younger rafting...so, I don't think I'll get him to take me anytime soon. =)

Teisha said...

Those pictures of you two falling out are really good! Glad you had lots of fun.