Thursday, August 20, 2009

1st day of School for 2009

Ty saying YES the kids are gone. Let's party mom!!!
Cortlyn and Hayden waking to the bus. So Cute.
Cortlyn is a 1st grader this year
Hayden is a
6th grader this year
Shawnee is a 8th grader this year..

Can you believe that school has started already? Not me. The kids are growing up to fast. It will be nice to have Hayden and Cortlyn going at the same time. Aren't they the cutest kids you ever did see? Shawnee I think is going to break some hearts this year. Watch out boys...... You will have her dad after you. Now maybe my house will stay clean for more than 10 minutes. Have a wonderful school year kids and make lots of friends.. Love ya kiddos

4 comments:

Teisha said...

Ty cracks me up! Shawnee looks like she should be going to High School.

Deb and Stan said...

Holy CRAP! You are in SO much trouble with that drop-dead-gorgeous daughter of yours!!! I LOVE her hair! I just can't believe Hayden is a sixth-grader! And Cortlyn is in first grade! Where DOES the time go? Love!

Brooklyn said...

So cute. Looks like your little Ty has a fun sense of humor! Your kids are a great mix of you and Brad! Have a great year!

Brittany Crane said...

I agree that your kids are stinkin cute and so grown up might I add. I think it's great that you took a picture of each one of them on their first day. That is something that I hope to do with my kiddos. My favorite part of this post is the picture of Ty saying YES the kids are gone. So funny!!!