Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The BIG reveal




So a year ago in April. Brad went to Russia to grizzly bear hunt. Well the other day he got to finally display it. After four men, a door that had to be removed and little scrape on the wall we got it in. This thing is HUGE!!! As you can tell from the picture Ty is but a minor little dot compared to this giant of a beast that Brad shot from 30 yards away. This picture doesn't give it justice his feet and hands are enormous. His claws are very sharp and as long as my hand alone. Not sure how Brad managed to shot this with out running for his life first. What a great addition to his collection.

2 comments:

Just me said...

Oh my gosh! That is monstrous! I think I would be scared to death in the middle of the night catching that in the corner of my eye! So awesome, I'm sure your little Ty loves it. My cell is 830-6283. Call and lets get together!

Rylie said...

That bear is HUGE! I agree with Melissa that bear would scare me! Ty looks so cute standing by it!