Monday, March 9, 2009

I have the best 2 year old in the world

I have to admit that I have the best 2 year old there ever was. I don't want you to think that I am bragging, BUT this kid couldn't get any better then this. The reason I say he is the best is because... I asked the kids to set the table and he runs over to the drawer and asks for my help to get the spoons for dinner. He then asks for the napkins. Yes he put then both on the table by himself. He asked with a please help me. There are times that I am unloading the dishwasher and he will come over and start pulling the silverware out and putting it in the drawer. He will put things we ask him to, away. He truly is a great kid. I just hope that this lasts forever. I know wish full thinking but hey it could happen. Life couldn't get any better then this!!!!

1 comment:

Teisha said...

I seriously love Ty! He really is a sweetheart. I'm so glad he's part of your family and a part of our lives.