Monday, March 9, 2009

Hot Tub

Brad had an idea to let Ty get in the BIG tub. Which is the hot tub. We let the older kids get in all the time, but really haven't let Ty cause it is hot and he really doesn't like warm baths. His water is usually pretty cold. not because that is how I put it but if I put hot water in it he will say too hot. So we put cold in and by the time he can stand it. The water is luke warm. Don't ask me how he can ever stand that. So I was a little nervous to let him get in. We got his feet in and he said it too hot. So we get him in up to the waist he walked around and before we knew it he was loving it. He asks to get in the BIG tub about every night. We don't of course let him every night. Just on the weekend. I think we have got him hooked. Which is nice now Brad has a hot tub buddy.

3 comments:

Just me said...

Your family is so cute! A hot tub would be nice in this coldness!

Jenny said...

You lucky ducks! I would love to have a hot tub!! :)

Rylie said...

You have such a good looking family. Ty is so dang cute!