Tuesday, October 5, 2010

kids pictures


Iwas a little cheap this year and did not get the kids school pictures. I also decided to finally take a photography class. Well between everything I figured I could go it. So here are the results of my photo op with my kids.

















Aren't these girls GORGEOUS? Super glad that they belong to ME!






Here are some HANDSOME looking boys. Yep sorry they are taking to. They belong to ME!


















Not bad for the first time. I am still learning. Maybe one day you will see my photos in magazines. Or NOT!!!! I love to capture my kids and all their silliness. We had a lot of fun this day. Going to the temple with the beautiful flowers still in bloom and feeling of the spirit that was there made this so fun.









1 comment:

Brooklyn said...

Great Job! Isn't it nice to not pay for pictures!