Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter

Hayden loves books and reads like no other so the Easter bunny brought him 2 books to read over Spring Break
Shawnee loves clothes so what a better gift then a shirt and food

Kenzie her first Easter. She was loving all the treats that she got in her basket. Fruit loops and teddy grahams, plus a little chocolate. I don't think she ever stopped eating. Any time someone had a treat she had to have some.


Cortlyn got sidewalk chalk in her basket this year. She loves to draw and what a better way then to draw outside and save on the environment and to stay out of my way in the summer months. That is if it ever decides to warm up.



Ty got a bat and ball set for Easter. He was hitting the ball like a pro. He also used the bat as a sword too. He is such a boy. Notice the bag of marshmallows. Yes he LOVES marshmallows. If I would let him he would eat the whole bag for breakfast.





Cortlyn loves her hard boiled eggs.





Kenzie thought this was something that she could eat. Egg shell not so good.





Haydens egg that he decorated with his name







Ty loved decorating eggs this year. He had 8 eggs that he decorated. He would put one egg in a color and then pull it out and put it into another color. He did this with all the eggs. He was having a blast. He came up with some pretty bright colored eggs.








The family enjoying coloring eggs. Kenzie was even getting into it. She just grabbed anything she could reach










Easter Egg hunting at my dad's house with all the grand kids. We had to bring a dozen eggs for each kid plus 2 prize eggs. All the kids got 2 prize eggs with a prize at the end. Yes I had 70 eggs that I had to bring. I now I have a lot of kids. But it was worth it. They had so much fun.









It was a little cold Saturday afternoon.











Cortlyn has a good eye. She spied one up in a tree












Kenzie was having fun too. This is her cute Easter dress at least part of it. I made it this year. I think it turned out pretty cute. I think I might start selling them.














Ty got into hunting the eggs this year. He was running all over the place to find an egg.













2 comments:

Rylie said...

Kenzie's dress is adorable! I can't believe you made it! Looks like you all had a great Easter! You have such a cute family!

Deb and Stan said...

It's so fun watching your family grow and to see what a great Mom you are! Lucky, lucky kids!