Tuesday, March 2, 2010

{ This CHILD }


Not sure what I am going to do with this girl. She is into everything. Now let me explain. She has decided to go out for track this year in 8th grade. She wants to run the 100 meter sprint. Why I ask, because she is lazy and that is the only thing she wants to do. Ok I am fine with that. She needs a sports bra and shoes. Ok I can handle that. She then proceeds to tell me that she wants to tryout for cheerleading, dance company and drill team this year. WHoo horsey!! You can't do all those things at the same time.
1. You will be overloaded.
2. Money
3. I will have a breakdown
4. Did I mention money
5. You will never be home

So this week we are doing 2 out of the 3 tryouts this week. I know that she will make at least one of the 3. I wish her the best of luck this week. She is so excited to go to High School this year. There goes my little girl, bring on the fun times that come with being in High School. Love ya Shawnee

2 comments:

Deb and Stan said...

Well, she IS her mother's daughter, ya know! AND every bit as beautiful!

Oh yeah, LOVE the headband!!!

Brooklyn said...

Get your sleep...and make sure your driving gloves are ready, you are going to be a busy mom. Don't you also have a baby and toddler to deal with...can we say SUPER MOM! Your awesome.