Thursday, September 10, 2009

I can't believe you are 12


WoW Hayden! Time has certainly flown by. It feels just like yesterday that I was holding this 7lb 10 ozs baby boy in my arms and now I think you could hold me in your arms. You have grown up to be a sweet and loving young man. You are, are peacemaker. You are a great help around the house. You bring a lot of joy to our home and we don't know what we would do without you. WE LOVE YOU!!!!!
Hayden LoVeS to read, ride his bike, play board games that no one has ever heard of, he likes cake but without the frosting(not sure who's kid he is), can make anything from legos or 2x4s that are laying around in the shop. We hope you have the best birthday ever. The big 12 birthday.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Wow 12!! Where does the time go?? Happy Birthday Hayden!!