Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July






We had a great 4th of July. We spent it at our cabin. It was a little rainy at times but we had a blast. We rode four wheelers, played with cousins Noah and Olivia for a couple of days before they had to leave to go to their other grandmas. Swam in the blow-up pool. OK so no one really swam in the pool it was to cold. But Sadie loved it and she didn't care that it was a little chilly. The boys went on a camp out, while the girls went out and got some dinner. We went to the Mt. Pleasant parade, and later that night sat on our deck and watched the fireworks display. What a great time we had, even though grandma was in a wheel chair. She broke her pelvis a couple of weeks ago. And Olivia fell and got a nice goose egg and me yes I fell down the stairs. What an idiot I am. Good times, Good times

3 comments:

Teisha said...

It was good times!

Brooklyn said...

How wonderful...such great memories made! Your kids are so cute...they look so happy and fun to be around!

It was good to see you at the parade!

Brittany Crane said...

Looks like so much fun. I love the pic of Ty wearing the "too big" shoes. So cute!!

With all the stuff you guys did it really makes me want a cabin. Well, lets be honest.... it makes me really want my PARENTS to buy a cabin. LOL

So glad I can now be nosey and find out what's going on in your family! I still haven't even met Ty or Kenzie. Maybe this next trip to Utah.