Tuesday, December 16, 2008

NUTCRACKER

So me and my friend Julie took our girls to the Nutcracker this last Saturday. And can I tell you they LOVED it!!! We got there and they had a little boutique set up with a few things and as you can tell from the pictures they all had to have tiara's. Which I thought was very cute.
Shawnee was even wanting to be a princess for a day. They all wore their tiara's the whole time. We had great seats thanks to Julie. We sat on the sixth row from the front. The girls were mesmerized with the

dancers. I don't think that Cortlyn moved the in tire time. After the performance they had a tea party set up for the girls. They could meet the dancers and have their pictures taken with them. I am pretty sure the girls loved this more than the actual Nutcracker. They had cute little cupcakes and cookies with punch. Tables decorated to the nigh. It felt magical when you walked into the room. I think that everyone decided this would be a great tradition we could do every year. Thanks Julie and the girls for going with us we had a BLAST!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a great time! Thanks for the idea.

Robin said...

Hey it's good to have a way to keep up on the happenings in your family! Thanks for contacting me.
The Nutcracker sounds like it was such a good time, and a great memory!

deena said...

That sounds like so much fun for the girls! What a great idea!
It was fun catching up a little bit on your family through your blog! Have a Merry Christmas!