Tuesday, July 28, 2009

24th ofJuly weekend

After a wonderful weekend we ended it with a pool party at the outdoor swimmimg pool in Lehi
Deven and Luke at the pool party
Shawnee taking some driving lessons from her dad. Not sure what he was thinking! She is only 13!!!
pretty much everyone going on a ranger ride
Everyone getting ready for the parade to start in Fairview
We had a great weekend. We went golfing with a few minor injuries. I almost backed up the golf cart into the pond. And Julie just about rolled us. I don't think I have laughed so hard. GOOD TIMES!!! The kids went and saw a movie at the drive in. They saw Ice Age 3. Saw the fireworks from the cabin. And pretty much just chilled on the deck while the kids played in the blow up pool. Thanks everyone we had a blast. We missed Adam and his family maybe next time.

1 comment:

Brittany Crane said...

I LOVE your family!!! Looks like you guys all had so much fun! I swear every time I talk to my dad he is doing something with Devin. Those two are trouble!!! haha

I can't believe how big everyone's little kiddos are getting. I hardly recognize the babies.